GC3 Crashes to Desktop - Retribution Campaign
Published on Monday, January 23, 2023 By
I just completed the classic campaign (Crusade - The Return) and would love to move on to Retribution, however the game crashes to desktop following the "spinning hurricane system" loading animation.
Things I've tried:
- Check file integrity from Epic client
- Delete the "GC3Crusade" folder from "My Games"
- Checked the "debug.err" file, nothing obvious in here, no errors or anything, can upload if required?
- Uninstalled, cleaned game files and registry, re-installed
- Updated Windows (10 22H2) as well as graphics drivers (GeForce v528.02)
Any assistance would be appreciated, thanks!